Monday, June 30, 2014

"First" week...

So my "first" week was a big ol' FLOP! The day I planned to start my challenge was a terrible day at our shop and working out was the last thing from my mind. I was mentally exhausted. What should have been my second day was a half-assed first day. I didn't have hand weights, I didn't want to put on my sneakers or my heart rate monitor. I just wanted to start the DVD and see how bad Jillian was going to kick my butt! Writing the challenge in my blog did motivate me to at least start the DVD but then it all just went to crap the rest of the week. I started my period, so that was a motivation killer and work was just plain stressful and I never had a chance to run by the store and pick up some new hand weights. I would vow to do better this week but I know that won't happen because the shop will be crazy this week with the holiday. I will however promise to do better next week and get myself prepped to start Monday no hiccups! I will also try my hardest to at least get a walk or a run in this week, either by myself or with the girls. I will also try to keep on track with healthy food this week to the best of my ability.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment